Job Responsibilities / Role:
- Work with a team to design and develop world class responsive SPAs
- Own technical deliveries by a small team of developers (1-3).
- Participate in requirement and feasibility analysis.
- Be able to analyse performance, security and scalability considerations of design.
- Participate in technical discussions with customer teams on technical matters.
- Ensure quality of the deliverable and adoption of development best practices/methodologies. Review code of other junior developers in the team.
- Share project updates in Sprint Reviews.
- Assist with effort estimations and technical planning for a given set of functional requirements, oversee and mentor junior developers.
- Stay up to date with the technology trends in the industry.
Education: B.Tech. (Any Specialization)/ M.Tech. (Any Specialization)/ MCA/ Diploma (A Level/ B Level/ O Level)
Skills / Experience / Domain Knowledge:
- Excellent programming skills with good understanding of Object oriented programming concepts.
- Expertise in developing responsive web applications with excellent debugging and optimisation skills.
- Good understanding of JS profiling techniques and tools.
Annual Fixed Compensation : Best in the industry