1. Good Knowledge of QA processes and procedures to ensure that accurate tests are conducted.
2. Ability to review Product specifications and documentation
3. Excellent to write test scenarios, test cases from requirement document.
4. Good Knowledge of bug reporting tool Jira, Mantis, TFS, Bugzilla.
5. Good knowledge of Agile
6. Knowledge of Automation Tools Jmeter, Selenium IDE, Web Driver would be a plus
7. Excellent verbal and written skills with good analytical skills.
8. Experience of multiple domains.
9. Well versed on UI, Responsive & compatibility testing
10. Good Knowledge of open source frameworks and different technologies
11. Hands on testing of Mobile applications
12. Knowledge of security testing
13. Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverable
14. Ability to think abstract and negative testing
15. Well versed with Functional and non-Functional testing.
B.Tech. (Any Specialization)/ M.Tech. (Any Specialization)/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma (A Level/ B Level/ O Level)
Annual Fixed Compensation : Best in the industry